With School Commencing, Summer in the Air, Why Not Have a Canada Day Celebration to Really Kick off the Summer!?
Stop by Al Hattie Insurance this week to enter your name in our free draw for a wicked Canada Day Prize Package.
It has everything you need to be Canada Day ready! Two Canada Day lawn chairs to watch the fireworks in, two maple leaf sparklers, Canada Day themed candy while you wait for the show to start, two Blue Jays ball caps, a beach ball, and two fancy plastic cups! With this package all you have to plan is what fireworks you are going to watch that night.
- Saskatoon, SK- Probably the most popular in Saskatoon would be the fireworks at Diefenbaker Park starting at 8 am on July. 1 with a buffet breakfast available until 10 am than a ceremony Celebration cake at 10 am, followed by entertainment at 11 am and going on all day until 10:40 at which the fireworks will begin. For more information visit: www.optimistcanadadaysaskatoon.com
- Saskatoon, SK- In and around Saskatoon firework shows:
*Diefenbaker Park @ Jul. 1 | 10:40 pm
*Dundonald Park @ Jul. 1 | 10 pm
*North Ridge Centennial Community Centre, Martensville @ Jul. 1 | Dusk
*Lion's Park, Warman @ Jul. 1 | 10:30 pm
*Radisson Ball Park, Radisson @ Jul.1 | 11 pm
- Saskatoon, SK- Biggie Brunch @ the Capitol Music Club Jul. 1 11 am - 4 pm Go listen to the finest Biggie beats while eating fine breakfast eats. $16. 25 gets you Brunch & either a Mimosa or a glass of draught
- Dakota Dunes Casino, SK- 20 minutes South of Saskatoon on highway 219, Jul. 1 @ Dusk they have extravagant fireworks, best kept secret! Although it's not exactly a secret, the parking lot fills up quickly so get out early to make sure you get a spot. Bring your lawn chairs and set up for a great show, begins at Dusk, admission is free. For more information call 306-667-6400.
- Regina, SK- If you will be in our capitol city over the celebration holiday than Wascana Park is the place for you. Starting Jul. 1, 2018 at 8:30 am - 10:30 am a pancake breakfast at Wascana Centre, followed by Western Canada's Strongest Man @Legislative grounds, free children's activities on the Children's Stage, The Trews on the main stage in Wascana Park, Plywood Cup 1-6 pm across Wascana Lake & After Dark the fireworks will begin!
- Moose Jaw, SK- Canada Day at the WDM Moose Jaw from 10 am to 2 pm, Jul. 1, 2018, ever tried to make ice cream the old fashioned way? Well this is your chance! Create crafts and take part in a new Canada Day photo scavenger hunt. Feeling nostalgic, stop in the theater to catch some vintage Canadian short films from the National Film Board.
- Swift Current, SK- Frontier Days! Jun. 28, 29, 30 & Jul. 1, 2018 This annual country fair is a fun filled event for the entire family. Activities include midway rides, grandstands concerts, trade shows, cattle shows, 4-H competitions, parade & Fireworks @ 11 pm
- Prince Albert, SK- @ Prince Albert National Park admission is FREE! They are kicking off the day with a pancake breakfast at the Community Hall, followed by a lively parade, a flag raising ceremony, and a delicious birthday cake. They even give you a chance to be apart of the celebrations by decorating your bike and joining in the parade! Stay & explore the wonders of the natural outdoors Canada has to offer here in our own backyard of Saskatchewan! For more information contact the Waskesiu Recreation Association - 306-663-5410 or by email: WaskesiuRecreation@gmail.com.