All vehicles registered in Saskatchewan are required to be plated, which provides a high deductible and the most basic coverages and liability. But benefits provided by Auto Paks can make sure your family and your bank account is well protected in case of a serious accident. Here are some quick facts about Auto Paks:
- Make accidents affordable. Pick from a range of deductibles from $700 down to $50!
- Don't even pay the deductible! If you hit wildlife, or suffer damage due to fire, lightning or your vehicle is stolen your deductible is waived.
- Financial protection is provided through liability coverages ranging from $1 million to $5 million in the event of a law suit against you.
- Keep your family safe with coverage protecting from injury and loss equal to your liability amount (up to $2 million).
- Adding the Loss of Use coverage will keep you on the road after an accident, covering you for rental costs.
- It doesn't just cover your vehicle, but also extends to vehicles you have rented or borrowed.
- Buying Replacement or Repair cost coverage within 120 days of purchasing a new vehicle will allow you to preserve the value you paid for, fighting off depreciation.
- You can receive a discount for scheduling multiple vehicles on one policy.
Thinking an Auto Pak might be right for you? Get a free online quote!