We love sharing others reviews and experiences with our office, raw and unedited. These comments are the real deal and come directly from clients.
Thank you so much Justin for taking the time to express such kind words about our office and your experience with us over the years. We are PROUD to offer continuous customer service to your family and be able to grow alongside serving your families generations. It's an honour to have customers like your family to call our clients.
We wish you and your family "all the best", as Al Hattie would say, and to stay healthy as well!
- Al Hattie Insurance Family
It seems as soon as the snow melted summer was approaching us as fast as a Bugatti Veyron, and no breaks in sight. With summer comes summer holidays for all our children, and as much as we all wish we could take summer off as well that's not always in the cards. So many families look to summer camps to help entertain there children over school break.
Finding the right camp for your kids can be difficult, do you know the right questions you should be asking yourself before you send your kid off?
1. Are campers supervised by trained individuals? What level of training do the counsellers have? This is especially important in skilled activities, and any camps that have swimming as an activity.
2. How are counsellors screened for background clearance?
3. Does the camp offer any sort of accident benefits coverage outside of their own Commercial General Liability policy? Ask how injuries that occur during camp are treated and what coverage is offered to campers if the injury is more serious and requires treatment outside of the scope of provincial health care plans.
4. If campers are being transported in camp-owned vehicles or busses, what insurance does the driver hold?
5. Does the camp have an emergency plan in place in case of evacuation or catastrophe requiring all campers to be moved off site?
It never hurts to ask these questions especially when you are to consider giving someone else the responsibility of the safety and care of your children.
2015 looks to be another exciting and prosperous year across Saskatchewan. If you are a new business or maybe an existing business that would like a refresher or an update on their commercial insurance Al Hattie Insurance is here for you! Doing your research on what commercial insurance is best suited to your needs and understanding your coverages are a quick phone call away. Reach us during office hours to have any and all questions answered by one of our expertly trained and certified brokers toll free at 1-888-450-2700.
Commercial insurance can provide a wide array of coverages that in case of loss can be vital to your business and it's employee's. Tailored to suit your own needs, we can help you mold a flexible policy that will keep your business safe and sound. Most policies will ensure coverages against:
- Business interruption (loss of income, continuing expenses, and employee wages)
- Accounts receivable, builder's risk, contractor's equipment, and glass breakage
- Boiler, water heater and other machinery
- Liability claims: extension coverage can include personal and advertising injury liability, employer's liability, contingent employer's liability, tenant's legal liability, non-owned auto liability, non-owned aircraft liability
- Crime (employee dishonesty, theft of money or securities, burglary, robbery, forgery and counterfeit currency)
Let us wish all your business endeavours in 2015 great success, and please call us or stop in our office if you have any questions or concerns about your Commercial insurance policy!