We love sharing others reviews and experiences with our office, raw and unedited. These comments are the real deal and come directly from clients.
Thank you so much Justin for taking the time to express such kind words about our office and your experience with us over the years. We are PROUD to offer continuous customer service to your family and be able to grow alongside serving your families generations. It's an honour to have customers like your family to call our clients.
We wish you and your family "all the best", as Al Hattie would say, and to stay healthy as well!
- Al Hattie Insurance Family
With School Commencing, Summer in the Air, Why Not Have a Canada Day Celebration to Really Kick off the Summer!?
Stop by Al Hattie Insurance this week to enter your name in our free draw for a wicked Canada Day Prize Package.
It has everything you need to be Canada Day ready! Two Canada Day lawn chairs to watch the fireworks in, two maple leaf sparklers, Canada Day themed candy while you wait for the show to start, two Blue Jays ball caps, a beach ball, and two fancy plastic cups! With this package all you have to plan is what fireworks you are going to watch that night.
- Saskatoon, SK- Probably the most popular in Saskatoon would be the fireworks at Diefenbaker Park starting at 8 am on July. 1 with a buffet breakfast available until 10 am than a ceremony Celebration cake at 10 am, followed by entertainment at 11 am and going on all day until 10:40 at which the fireworks will begin. For more information visit: www.optimistcanadadaysaskatoon.com
- Saskatoon, SK- In and around Saskatoon firework shows:
*Diefenbaker Park @ Jul. 1 | 10:40 pm
*Dundonald Park @ Jul. 1 | 10 pm
*North Ridge Centennial Community Centre, Martensville @ Jul. 1 | Dusk
*Lion's Park, Warman @ Jul. 1 | 10:30 pm
*Radisson Ball Park, Radisson @ Jul.1 | 11 pm
- Saskatoon, SK- Biggie Brunch @ the Capitol Music Club Jul. 1 11 am - 4 pm Go listen to the finest Biggie beats while eating fine breakfast eats. $16. 25 gets you Brunch & either a Mimosa or a glass of draught
- Dakota Dunes Casino, SK- 20 minutes South of Saskatoon on highway 219, Jul. 1 @ Dusk they have extravagant fireworks, best kept secret! Although it's not exactly a secret, the parking lot fills up quickly so get out early to make sure you get a spot. Bring your lawn chairs and set up for a great show, begins at Dusk, admission is free. For more information call 306-667-6400.
- Regina, SK- If you will be in our capitol city over the celebration holiday than Wascana Park is the place for you. Starting Jul. 1, 2018 at 8:30 am - 10:30 am a pancake breakfast at Wascana Centre, followed by Western Canada's Strongest Man @Legislative grounds, free children's activities on the Children's Stage, The Trews on the main stage in Wascana Park, Plywood Cup 1-6 pm across Wascana Lake & After Dark the fireworks will begin!
- Moose Jaw, SK- Canada Day at the WDM Moose Jaw from 10 am to 2 pm, Jul. 1, 2018, ever tried to make ice cream the old fashioned way? Well this is your chance! Create crafts and take part in a new Canada Day photo scavenger hunt. Feeling nostalgic, stop in the theater to catch some vintage Canadian short films from the National Film Board.
- Swift Current, SK- Frontier Days! Jun. 28, 29, 30 & Jul. 1, 2018 This annual country fair is a fun filled event for the entire family. Activities include midway rides, grandstands concerts, trade shows, cattle shows, 4-H competitions, parade & Fireworks @ 11 pm
- Prince Albert, SK- @ Prince Albert National Park admission is FREE! They are kicking off the day with a pancake breakfast at the Community Hall, followed by a lively parade, a flag raising ceremony, and a delicious birthday cake. They even give you a chance to be apart of the celebrations by decorating your bike and joining in the parade! Stay & explore the wonders of the natural outdoors Canada has to offer here in our own backyard of Saskatchewan! For more information contact the Waskesiu Recreation Association - 306-663-5410 or by email: WaskesiuRecreation@gmail.com.
It seems as soon as the snow melted summer was approaching us as fast as a Bugatti Veyron, and no breaks in sight. With summer comes summer holidays for all our children, and as much as we all wish we could take summer off as well that's not always in the cards. So many families look to summer camps to help entertain there children over school break.
Finding the right camp for your kids can be difficult, do you know the right questions you should be asking yourself before you send your kid off?
1. Are campers supervised by trained individuals? What level of training do the counsellers have? This is especially important in skilled activities, and any camps that have swimming as an activity.
2. How are counsellors screened for background clearance?
3. Does the camp offer any sort of accident benefits coverage outside of their own Commercial General Liability policy? Ask how injuries that occur during camp are treated and what coverage is offered to campers if the injury is more serious and requires treatment outside of the scope of provincial health care plans.
4. If campers are being transported in camp-owned vehicles or busses, what insurance does the driver hold?
5. Does the camp have an emergency plan in place in case of evacuation or catastrophe requiring all campers to be moved off site?
It never hurts to ask these questions especially when you are to consider giving someone else the responsibility of the safety and care of your children.
Plates expire? Licence expire? Sitting on the side of the road with an unregistered vehicle?
Did you know Saskplates.com can get you back and on the road in no time, even from a mobile or tablet device? Set-up your account today through www.Saskplates.com and don't get left on the side of the road.
It's even simpler now! If you have an active SGI policy you can set up your account directly on the website without having to call us.
Here are some of the many transactions you can now do online from your home computer or mobile device through Saskplates.com:
- vehicle registration
- plate cancellation
- driver's licence renewal (non-photo)
- address and personal information changes
- print vehicle registrations
- get quotes on Auto, Home, Condo, Tenant Paks and more!
- make payments
- pay your receivables
You can also contact US about any of your insurance needs! Phone 1-888-450-2700, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or come by for a visit at our office located at 3020C Arlington Ave, Saskatoon, Saskatchewan.